This book attempts to study and understand K.P. Aleaz’s life’s and his theological contribution in supplementing the existing three schools of theology of religion (viz. exclusivism, inclusivism, pluralism) with the formation of the fourth school of theology known as ‘pluralistic inclusivism’ as an alternative school of theology of religions for inter- faith relation.
Life and Contribution of Kalarikkal Poulose Aleaz
1. Life of Kalarikkal Poulose Aleaz
2. Major Contributions
Inter-Faith Relations and the Different Approaches in the Theology of Religions
1. Inter-Faith Relations
2. Theology of Religions
Pluralistic Inclusivism as a Viable School of Theology of Religions
1. Theological Conviction of K. P. Aleaz
2. Pluralistic Inclusivism of K. P. Aleaz
3. K. P. Aleaz's Criticism of Other Schools
4. K. P. Aleaz's Concept of Pluralistic Inclusivism
5. Core of Pluralistic Inclusivism
An Evaluation of Pluralistic Inclusivism
1. Strength of Pluralistic Inclusivism
2. Limitations of Pluralistic Inclusivism
3. Is Pluralistic Inclusivism A Viable Theology of Religion?
The Author is a Research Scholar in the department of Christian Theology at Eastern Theological College, Jorhat under the South Asia Theological Research Institute (SATHRI), Senate of Serampore College (University).